- Intellectual Property
1.1 Content Ownership:
- The content on the Website, including articles, images, videos, graphics, and logos, is protected by copyright and other intellectual property laws.
- The content is owned by Grastyup.com or its respective content creators. All rights are reserved.
1.2 Limited License:
- You are granted a limited, non-exclusive, and non-transferable license to access and use the content on the Website for personal and non-commercial purposes.
- You may not modify, reproduce, distribute, publicly display, or create derivative works based on the content without prior written permission from Grastyup.com.
- User Conduct
2.1 Acceptable Use:
- You agree to use the Website in a manner consistent with applicable laws and regulations.
- You will not engage in any activity that may harm, disrupt, or interfere with the proper functioning of the Website or the experience of other users.
2.2 Prohibited Actions:
- You are prohibited from engaging in any unauthorized or unlawful activity, including but not limited to:
- Attempting to gain unauthorized access to the Website or its servers.
- Posting or transmitting any content that is defamatory, offensive, or violates the rights of others.
- Uploading or distributing any malicious software or viruses.
- Engaging in any activity that violates the privacy or security of others.
- Third-Party Links
3.1 External Websites:
- The Website may contain links to third-party websites for your convenience and reference.
- Grastyup.com does not endorse, control, or assume any responsibility for the content or practices of these third-party websites.
- Disclaimer of Warranties
4.1 Use at Your Own Risk:
- The Website and its content are provided on an “as is” and “as available” basis, without any warranties or representations, express or implied.
- Grastyup.com does not guarantee the accuracy, completeness, or reliability of the content on the Website.
- Limitation of Liability
5.1 No Liability:
- Grastyup.com, its affiliates, partners, and contributors will not be liable for any direct, indirect, incidental, consequential, or punitive damages arising out of your use or inability to use the Website.
6.1 Release of Liability:
7.1 Updates to Terms:
- It is your responsibility to review these terms periodically for any changes.
- Governing Law